Average Temperatures in Raga, Sudan
- The mean annual temperature in Raga, Sudan is hot at 25.5 degrees Celsius (77.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a variation of 7.2 °C (13°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the hottest month (very hot) having an average temperature of 29.3 degrees Celsius (84.74 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (really warm) with a mean temperature of 22.1 degrees Celsius (71.78 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Raga
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Raga Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Raga
- El Obeid, Sudan - 721.1 kms (448.1 miles) NE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 558.5 kms (347 miles) NNE
- Rashad, Sudan - 698.4 kms (434 miles) ENE
- Renk, Sudan - 858.6 kms (533.5 miles) ENE
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 343.3 kms (213.3 miles) NNE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) NE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 524.1 kms (325.7 miles) ENE
- Malakal, Sudan - 666.2 kms (414 miles) E
- Wau, Sudan - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) ESE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 478.9 kms (297.6 miles) ESE
- Juba, Sudan - 766.2 kms (476.1 miles) ESE
- Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 557.8 kms (346.6 miles) S