| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raga in July is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- The weather in July is quite sopping. A sizable 227.4mm (9in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Raga July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Raga, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Raga:
- El Obeid, Sudan - 721.1 kms (448.1 miles) NE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 558.5 kms (347 miles) NNE
- Rashad, Sudan - 698.4 kms (434 miles) ENE
- Renk, Sudan - 858.6 kms (533.5 miles) ENE
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 343.3 kms (213.3 miles) NNE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) NE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 524.1 kms (325.7 miles) ENE
- Malakal, Sudan - 666.2 kms (414 miles) E
- Wau, Sudan - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) ESE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 478.9 kms (297.6 miles) ESE
- Juba, Sudan - 766.2 kms (476.1 miles) ESE
- Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 557.8 kms (346.6 miles) S